Two Tiaras and a Sword

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Six

Proverbs 31:10  Who can find a virtuous woman?  for her price is far above rubies.

Today I am thankful for the Oldest Princess.  The verse above is a verse that we have claimed for her.  Thankfully, so far, she has lived up to it.

I am thankful for my girl.  From the first time I held her in my arms, she held my heart in her hands.  She has been  a joy to our family.  She has added much love and excitement.  She loves people and does all she can to please them. 

If I could have special ordered a daughter,  I would have ordered her.  She makes me proud in so many ways.  I love her sweet teachable spirit.  I love that she is independent, but not too much so.  She is an awesome big sister.  I love that she is responsible (most of the time), creative, and organized.

I am thankful for the very precious gift that God gave me in the form of the beautiful Oldest Princess.  I know that He has great plans for her.  I am very thankful that God allows me to be her mother, and gives her dad and me the opportunity to love her and teach her about Him.

No comments: