Two Tiaras and a Sword

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness -Day 28

Today I am thankful for our new church.

I am thankful that our first Sunday there went well.
I am thankful for friends far and near who prayed for us. We appreciate your prayers more than words can say.
I am thankful for our Victory church members, and their love and understanding through the ministry changes. I am thankful for those who were willing to step up and fill in to keep the ministry there running smoothly. We love you all very much!!!
I am thankful for kind people who came to support Marc on his first Sunday, even though they usually attend other places.
I am thankful for the wonderful people we already knew, who are members, that have gone out of their way to help us fit right in.
I am thankful for the precious new people we have met, who have welcomed us with open arms. I can't wait to get to know you all better!
I am thankful that we didn't have to move homes or schools in order to begin this new phase of our ministry.
I am thankful for a Godly husband, who I know will seek God's help every step of the way in leading this sweet group of people.

I am thankful for this ministry opportunity that God has given to our whole family.
We are both excited, and humbled to be called to serve at Thorsby First Baptist.

No comments: