Two Tiaras and a Sword

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 13

Today I am thankful for my job.

I am thankful that I am free to teach the Bible to my students. I am thankful that I can use Biblical principles in every aspect of teaching them. I am thankful that I have wonderful Christian friends as co-workers. I am thankful that I can take my cares and concerns to my co-workers, and know that they will pray with me, and for me. I am thankful that we help each other out.

I am thankful that I get to be near my own children during the day. I love getting to see them for a few minutes throughout the day, and know how they are doing. I love being able to see them interact with their friends. I love being right there if they need me.

I am thankful that I have a fantastic group of students. They are eager to learn, and quick to pick up on concepts. They work hard. They strive to do right. They have a heart for others, and often put each other before themselves. I am thankful for a great group of supportive parents. I am thankful that they are willing to help if I have to call on them for any reason.

I am thankful for the opportunity to mold hearts and minds for the future. It is definitely a huge blessing, and I pray that I walk worthy of the vocation wherewith I am called, as is instructed in Eph. 4:1.

No comments: