Two Tiaras and a Sword

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 12

Today, I am thankful for good health.
The health of my husband, the health of my children, and my own health.

As I type, a little boy we know fights for each next minute of his life.
Another precious little girl fights the side effects of the Chemo treatments she has to take, while praying for the new friends she has made at the hospital.
Another friend's wife has started a blog to chronicle her fight against cancer.
Another friend awaits nervously for the results of her recent tests.
Another dear friend's grandmother fights valiantly to get better.
And yet another precious family we know faced a first day without their dear loved one.

Health is a huge blessing that I do not now, nor ever, want to take for granted. I am thankful to the Lord, for His blessing of health on my family. And my prayer is for those who are battling health issues and scares to be healthy again soon.

No comments: