Two Tiaras and a Sword

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Five

Today I am thankful for my husband. He truly is the greatest man on earth! He loves the Lord, and has a passion for helping others come to know and love Him too.

He is a great husband, often going above and beyond to help me out with the kids, and around the house. He is a great example for the young prince to see how a husband should love his wife. He provides protection and strength. He loves me even on my unlovable days.


He is a fantastic Daddy. He has a great balance of love, fun, guidance, instruction, and discipline. He encourages our children to have a daily walk with the Lord. He is wise when answering their spiritual questions. He is a living example of honesty and integrity.


He is wonderful at grilling out, chauffeuring kids around, and playing in the yard.

He works hard and provides for our family. He wears many hats, yet he always has time for us.

He makes me think. He makes me laugh. He is my encourager, my heart, my best friend.

I am very thankful that God picked him out just for me!

No comments: