Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 25

Today I am thankful for holidays, so that we can get together with extended family.

I am thankful that our extended family sings together. I am thankful that we pray together. I am thankful that we laugh and play together. I am thankful that we encourage one another, and learn from one another. I am thankful that we watch old home videos together.

I am thankful that although we may be separated by time and distance, we can still get together on holidays and thoroughly enjoy one another's company, as if we see each other every day.

I am thankful for the bonding, and sense of belonging being a part of a family brings.

Yes, I am thankful for holidays, that give us an excuse to gather together as a family,and spend much needed time together.

No comments: