Two Tiaras and a Sword

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day Eight

Today, I am thankful for the Littlest Princess.

I cannot begin to describe the life and laughter she has brought into our home.


She is full of energy and never at a loss for words.  I think her first words came out in sentence form, and she hasn't stopped talking since.  She loves people and especially telling them what to do.  I have no doubt that she will be in charge of something some day.  She never fails to make us all laugh with something she says or does.  She is the life of the party.



She also has a heart for others.  She doesn't want to see anyone, or anything suffer.  Her tender little heart is the reason that we got involved with the tornado relief in Birmingham.

She loves to snuggle.  She loves to sing, and to dance with her Daddy.  She is smart as a whip, and she keeps us all on our toes.

She is definitely the liveliest blessing I have ever received.  But I wouldn't  have it any other way!  Today I am thankful for our precious youngest daughter.

No comments: