Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 28, 2016

Guest Post: By "My Prince" 

     This is my Chance.  It may be the only chance I ever get so I am going to make the most of it.  My Princess that usually posts on this blog has not been feeling well for a couple of days, and is actually feeling worse today.  So she said, "I guess there will not be a blog today."  I asked her if I could post for her, to which she agreed.  I told her that it might be short and sweet and she said, "Go for it!"

So here we go...

     Since the beginning of the year, we have spoken frequently about this theme: "ALL IN"

My question for you is this:

    Do you love Jesus with all of your heart?  I mean is there anything more important to you than spending time with the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  Jesus said the greatest commandment is to Love God with everything. (Matthew 22:37:38)   Are you "All In" with your relationship with God?

     Do you love others as you do yourself?  Do you put yourself first?  Do you hang on to your preferences?  Do you fight to get your way?  In Matthew 22, Jesus went on to say that the second part of the great commandment is to love other people the way we love ourselves.  Are you obeying this command? Are you "All In" with your relationship to others?

     Are you a fully devoted follower of Jesus who is pouring your life into someone else?  Again, the words of Jesus recorded in the Gospel of Matthew; this is the Great Commission.  "Go and make disciples of all nations..."  Are you closely following Christ?  Are you learning his Word and then obeying His commands.  Are you sharing with others what you have learned?  Are you "All In" as a disciple of Jesus who is making disciples?

     Are you "All In" or are you sitting on the sidelines?  Have you considered that anything less than being fully devoted to Jesus Christ and His Cause is sin.  Check that, it's treason!

     By the way, most of us had a pretty good day; except My Princess, of course.  Please pray for her!

No comments: