Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016

The First 5 was about starting Leviticus, and how hard it can be to study a book like Leviticus.  But we can learn lessons from the attitudes that the Isrealites had, and how they responded to God, and God to them.

My class was full of busy little bees who worked hard and accomplished much.  As always, they make me proud.

My Prince kept the road busy back and forth to the hospital.  We have several church members that have had surgeries, or are in the hospital. So many people who need God's healing touch.

The Youngest Princess got her aerial in her tumbling class, and I caught it on video.

I did my Exodus study, and it was the story of the golden calf.  Every time I read it, I marvel at the Isrealites speed in turning from the God Who had done many miraculous things right before their eyes, to a god that they saw formed by man right before their eyes. I also never cease to be amazed at how much mercy God showed them. Thankfully, our God is a very merciful God.

As for the parts I left out. It has been a really tough day overall. Maybe even a game changing day as someone I know would say. It is a lot to process on my part, and I choose to be silent and take these things to the Lord in prayer.  Please pray with me if you will.

Until tomorrow...


No comments: