Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, March 25, 2016

March 25, 2016

It has been a very good, very long day.  I am exhausted to the point of barely being able to hold my eyes open.  I thought I'd share a few pictures with you from the last few weeks. You know, since they are worth a thousand words and all.  So, in no particular order...



My Prince as an auctioneer, at the youth auction.



My gift from one of my students.  Isn't it adorable!



The Oldest Princess as Gwendolyn in The Importance of Being Earnest





The Youngest Princess and I on her 10th Birthday.



 Some of our awesome coral for VBS.



Some of our people (Sal and his new intern Water Buffalo) doing a skit at the VBS clinic.



The Young Prince as Algernon in The Importance of Being Earnest.

Good night to all.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments: