Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

March 23, 2016

Today had been a very normal day.  I woke up and did my First 5 devotion.  This morning it was about how people who had diseases were put out of the camp.  It also showed how sin corrupts like the diseases did back then.  We need to be as vigilant at ridding our lives of sin, as the Israelites were at keeping disease out of their camp.

School was pretty much a regular day.  Except that we got to play one of my favorite review games. We finished our Bible lesson on Esther, and I have a review game called Queen Esther's Court.  I love playing it, and I always save it for the Esther Bible lesson review.  There were a couple of things that were noteworthy from yesterday, that I did not get to mention, because the Young Princess blogged for me.  One was that I walked into my class to find a very cute stuffed hedgehog sitting in my chair. One of my student's brought it in for me.  It is adorable.  It stood guard on my desk all day today. And it makes me smile every time I look at it.  Also, I opened my top drawer to look for something, and I found a treasure that is beyond price.  It was a drawing.  A drawing by one of my students.  She draws all of the time, and she is VERY good at it.  I have hinting to her that I would like for her to draw me.  And she did for the first time a couple of weeks ago.  Since then, she has drawn me a couple of times.  The drawing in my drawer was of me, as well as everyone else in the class.  It was absolutely perfect!  I want to frame it.  I love it.  It is precious to me!

After school today, the Youngest Princess and I came home.  I studied for my group.  My Prince came home with chicken fingers for dinner.  The Oldest Princess and the Young Prince came home from play practice, and turned around and left immediately for church.  I was not feeling well, so I took a 30 minute nap.  Then left for church.  Everyone in our group was there tonight.  I love it when we all there.

After church we came home and watched an episode of When Calls the Heart.  Then we did family devotions, and now we are going read Mandie, and then call it a night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: