Two Tiaras and a Sword

Saturday, March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016

Today was the first full day of spring break!  Yay!  It is finally here!  I spent the day doing a lot of resting, studying Leviticus (Wow.  Those sacrifices can be really complicated!), catching up on some chores and getting ready for tomorrow.

My Prince did some work outside, and ended up having to go to bed this afternoon with a really bad headache.  I felt good all day, but now I think I have caught his headache.  I don't know if it is allergies, or sinuses or both. But it is no fun.

Other than that, it has been a really boring day around here.  And I'm good with that.  Boring is a good thing every once in a while.

We look forward to our special Easter services and celebrating our risen Savior with our church family tomorrow.

This week I am going to take a little time off from the daily blog, and enjoy the time with my family. I will probably blog occasionally this week, just not every day.  And with that, I'm off!

Until next time...

No comments: