Two Tiaras and a Sword

Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016

This morning, I woke up and did my First 5 devotion.  It was really good this morning.  Well, it is always good, but this morning it just really spoke to my heart.

I got dressed and went to the school.  My Prince helped me carry all of my papers in to my room, so that I would not have to make 15 trips.  What a man!  He is awesome!

I spent the whole day punching out stuff, and laminating stuff, and writing postcards to my students, and organizing papers, and stapling papers, and filing papers, and ordering notebooks and ordering pencil sharpeners.  Whew!  It was a profitable day.

The Oldest Princess, the Youngest Princess and the little girl that the Oldest Princess babysits stopped by to bring me lunch and they all helped me.  The little girls put the books in the cubbies for me.  The Oldest Princess pulled some papers for me.  Then they left to go get snow cones before cheer practice.

I continued to work in my room until cheer practice was done.  I picked up the Youngest Princess and we came home.  Poppy was here when we got here, so we got to see him for a few minutes.

The Young Prince left for football practice.  My Prince took the girls and I out to eat.  We stopped at the Dollar Tree, and the girls were excited to find that they were selling Webkinz for a dollar each. Of course they both had to have one.  I picked up a few things for my class and we bought pens for the Youngest Princess.  We ran into one of my friends from one of my small groups.  We laughed because we seem to run into each other all the time.  But it was good to see her if even just for a minute.

We came home and I started cutting out the stuff that I had laminated earlier.  The Oldest Princess left to help with volleyball practice.

When it was time, My Prince, the Youngest Princess and I all went to the monthly prayer meeting at church.  We had a sweet time of fellowship and prayer with the other people who came.

Afterwards, we stopped by the store to pick up a few things while we were out.  Then we came home. I started working on finishing cutting out the stuff I laminated earlier.  The Oldest Princess came home and helped me to finish cutting everything out.  How we got it all done, I'm not sure.  I figured that I'd be cutting stuff out until Christmas.  I am very thankful to the Oldest Princess for her help.
The Young Prince made it in from football practice, tired, hot and hungry.

My Prince helped me work on a special project that I am planning on doing with my class this year.  I am very excited about it, and I am very thankful for his help.

We all worked together to straighten up the living room, and My Prince and I came to bed.  Just a pretty normal day.  Slowly getting back into the swing of normal.  But I like it.

Until I blog again...

No comments: