Two Tiaras and a Sword

Saturday, April 9, 2016

April 9, 2016

*I woke up before everyone else and watched the First 5 weekend wrap-up.  It was very good (and convicting).  God takes sin seriously, therefore, so should we.  Being holy is hard.  But with God's help we can do it.

*I worked on my Leviticus study.  It was very good also.  It was pretty much a study on leprosy, and some of the things that made people unclean.  All I know is that I am very thankful that I was born after Christ, and that I live under grace, and not under the law.

*Everyone else got up, and My Prince cooked pancakes for everyone.  Mine were heart shaped.  There was a football and a basketball in the mix also.  My Prince is totally into pancake art, and I love it.

*I studied for Children's Church tomorrow.  My sweet friend who is the regular teacher is going to be out of town, so she asked me to do it.

*My Prince went to the church and printed off everything I needed.

*I took a short nap, and then got ready to go with the Oldest Princess to look for shoes and jewelry for her to wear to her Jr./Sr. Banquet next week.  We were not able to find what she really wanted for her shoes, but we were able to find some that would work.

*We also did some shopping for her Senior table.  We were able to find several things that we were both excited about.  One was an answer to prayer.  Something pretty unique that she wanted, and and we found it.  Exactly what she wanted.  Pretty cool!  I love it when God works things out like that!

*Meanwhile at the house, the Youngest Princess was working hard.  She was a big girl today and helped her daddy with the dishes and some laundry.  She was actually excited about it, and I was thrilled too!

*The Oldest Princess and I came home from shopping to dinner made by My Prince.  Ham and hash brown casserole - Yum!  A family favorite!  And what a wonderful man!

*We ate dinner, and then I looked over my Children's Church lesson one more time just to be sure I had everything in order.

*I also prepared for Sunday School in the morning.  I am going to take my Bible Drillers and go over our last verse, and do some last minute review before the Association Drill tomorrow afternoon.  Eeek!  I can't believe it is already here!  Please pray for the kids, that they will do well tomorrow.  They have worked so hard!  And I am very proud of them all.

*Now it is time to say goodnight, and get some rest, because tomorrow is going to be a very busy day!

*Until tomorrow...





No comments: