Two Tiaras and a Sword

Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

*Woke up this morning and did my First 5 devotion.  It was a good one, but I had a hard time focusing, because I kept drifting back to sleep and having to reread things.  Ha!  I guess yesterday really did me in.  I slept like a rock, but it was very hard to get up this morning.

*My Prince took us to school.

*Today was different in that this week we are doing our standardized testing.  So our day was anything but routine.  We did the practice test part of the test today.  It only took us about half of the day.  The rest of the day, I gave them time to read their own books, we practiced our Bible verse, I read a couple of chapters of our last Josiah book, I introduced my students to MadLibs (great way to practice parts of speech - and have fun doing it), and we went outside for a little while.  Then it was time to go home.

*At home, I did laundry, and some general straightening up.  My Prince grilled pork chops, and I made the sides for dinner.

*I studied Leviticus for a little while (I had to do today's study and yesterday's study, because I skipped yesterday's lesson to get some other things done.)

*Now we are going to do family devotions, and then I am going to get the Youngest Princess ready for bed and read our chapter of Mandie.

*Until tomorrow...

No comments: