Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, April 8, 2016

April 8, 2016

*I woke up this morning and did my First 5 devotion.

*We got ready and left for school.

*We had a pretty normal day.  There was one thing that was different.  All of the students and teachers went out and lined the road today as a procession went by on the way to a memorial service for an EMT who was recently killed in a helicopter crash.  I have never been a part of something like that, and it was very moving to be able to do so today.

*I received a fun surprise from a sweet friend.  It made my day.

*After school, I came home.  I did some things around the house while waiting on the kids to all get home.  The Oldest Princess and the Young Prince had practice for something they are doing with the Beta Club, and the Youngest Princess had volleyball practice.  They all came home at the same time.

*When they got home, My Prince and I left to go out to eat and do a little shopping.

*We had a nice dinner, and enjoyed some one on one time that is rare these days.

*We were able to find a few things for the Oldest Princess's graduation.

*We ran by a bookstore and picked up something that I want to use in my class next week.

*We stopped and got one of our favorite desserts before heading home.

*It was a very nice evening out.

*We made it home and chilled out with the kids for a little while.

*Now we are going to do family devotions, and then get some rest.

*Until tomorrow...

No comments: