Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 14, 2016

I'm going to make this short and sweet, because I promised the Youngest Princess that we would read two chapters of Mandie tonight, because we skipped reading last night.  AND I promised her that we would spend some time with the hedgehog and help him get to know us and be a little more comfortable with us.  She can't wait to hold him, but we are not to that point yet.

We finished with our testing yesterday, so today was a normal school day.  My students did well, despite not really wanting to get back to a normal school day.  One of my students painted an acrostic for me of my name in my favorite color - green.  It was very sweet!  We finished in time for them to get their homework done.  So now all that is left is to enjoy Field Day tomorrow.

My Prince picked us up and we went by our church member's house and picked up our car.  He says that it is okay for us to drive it for now.  But I think he still has a couple more things he wants to do to it eventually.

My Prince dropped the Youngest Princess off at tumbling, and went to Wal-Mart.  I stayed home and rested in the quiet.

The oldest two came home.  They had been to a Beta Club competition today.

My Prince came home with the Youngest Princess and dinner.

We ate, and then the Oldest Princess helped her daddy find a picture that she needs printed for her Jr./Sr. Banquet.

Then she and I worked on her graduation party invitations.  She asked me if I could believe that it was actually time for us to do them, and I told her I didn't want to think about it.  I was working on some other graduation things today and I got a little teary eyed, but for the most part, I have not been emotional like I thought I would be this year.  I am afraid it is going to hit all at once, and I'm going to be an emotional mess.

Now the Youngest Princess is waiting on me to get finished so I can fulfill my promises to her.  So I will go.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: