Two Tiaras and a Sword

Sunday, April 10, 2016

April 10, 2016

Whew!  It has been a busy day!  But a good day!

We got up and got ready for church without too much trouble, which is great for a Sunday morning.

For Sunday School, I met with my Bible Drillers, and we reviewed and practiced a little, because the association drill was this afternoon, and I wanted one more chance to work with them and help them to be just a little more ready.

Then, after Sunday School I had Children's Church.  We learned about the plagues and how God used Moses to lead his children out of Egypt.  The Oldest Princess and her friend C were my helpers.  And I really appreciate their help.

After church, we ran home for the Youngest Princess to change and put on her Bible Drills shirt.  Then we ran back to the church to get the Bibles, because I had forgotten to get them.  Then we ran to a local fast food restaurant to get something to eat.

Then it was off to the church that would be holding our associational Bible drill.  It turns out that it was just our church and one other church in the drill.  So where there are usually at least two rounds of drills, today there was just one.  All of the kids who participated did a wonderful job.  I am SO proud of them all.  Out of the four that went on to the association drill, we will have three that will go on to the regional drill.  That is very exciting to me, because we have a young team this year.

After the Bible drill, we came home and registered my kids for the regional drill, and then we relaxed for a few minutes before time to go back to church.

At church, we had our 5:00 class.  It was good as usual.  Tonight one of the other men in the class led it, and My Prince did not have to.

Then we had our Bible Drill class.  It was slim pickings tonight, but it made for good review time for those who were there.

After church, the Oldest Princess and the Gray Ghost went over to a friends house to watch a movie.  The rest of us came home and found leftovers to eat for supper.  We watched the end of the Spurs vs Golden State Wariors game.  Then I was overruled by the other three members of the family, and we watched the season finale of When Calls the Heart.  I had promised the Oldest Princess that we would wait on her and watch it together.

We watched it, and now we are getting ready for bed.  It has been a long day, and I am exhausted.

Until tomorrow...


No comments: