Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 7

Today I am thankful for health.  My health, and the health of my family.  God has blessed us with health, and we do not take it for granted.  We have many friends and acquaintances who are dealing with major health issues.  Heartbreaking health issues.  So, the fact that none of us are on any medications of any kind, none of us have any surgeries scheduled, none of us even have any complaints beyond a sore throat is very positive.  Yes, today I am healthy, my husband is healthy, and my children are healthy.  That is a lot to be thankful for!

And as thankful as I am for our health, for those of you who are facing serious health issues, please know that you are constantly in my prayers.  I love you, and pray for your healing daily!

No comments: