Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thirty Day of Thankfulness - Day 8




Today I am thankful for my wonderful Mother and Father-in-Law.  I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have been extremely blessed by having some of the greatest people on earth as In-Laws.  They are godly people who love the Lord and serve Him faithfully.  They both have a great sense of humor, and are tons of fun to be around. I know that I can go to them and receive wise godly council any time.  I love these two precious people!  They are very supportive, yet not intrusive.  They are encouragers.  They are prayer warriors.  They are super grandparents and are to be commended for all of the tea parties, fishing trips, games of Pretty, Pretty Princess, garage sale trips, afternoons in the park, lunches at McDonald's, rocking Birthday cards and so much more!  I am very thankful for them, and the examples they are to us and to our children.


No comments: