Two Tiaras and a Sword

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 19

What a totally awesome day in the Lord's house today!!  (Yesterday to those of you reading this tomorrow when I actually post it.)

As a Pastor's wife, I am thankful for a "front row" seat into the way God is moving in the lives of people.  I love it more than anything for someone to catch me before or after the service and let me know how God has worked in their life that week.  It thrills my heart to know that God is winning victories every day.  It makes me excited to see His people yielding to Him in obedience over pride.    I love that we added a new member this morning, that we delivered boxes to folks who otherwise would not have had a Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon, that two men gave testimonies and were baptized tonight, and that we even had one impromptu baptism!  I am also thankful to be a part of a church that has a huge heart for others, and is willing to be His hands and feet.

No comments: