Two Tiaras and a Sword

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness -Day 16

Today I am thankful for every person who has prayed, studied and sacrificed their time to teach me about God's Word.  From my parents, to Sunday school teachers, to children's church workers, to  AWANA workers, to youth pastors and youth workers, to teachers at San Jacinto Christian School, to teachers at college, to Bible study teachers, to pastors, to friends who shared a verse of scripture or some way God was working in their personal life...each and every person who ever taught me anything about God's Word.  I am thankful for each of you, and the investment you have my in my life: the investment you have made in eternity.  I would not be where I am today without each and every one of you!  I love you all, and appreciate you all very much!

No comments: