Two Tiaras and a Sword

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thirty Days of Thankfulness - Day 20

Today I am thankful for lots of things that I often take for granted...so in random order here they are:

Water.  I can go a few feet in my home, and have running water at the turn of a knob.

The sunshine that streams in my window and brings warmth and cheer.

Electricity.  For many reasons.

Space heaters.  Just about couldn't live without mine.

Music on my iPod.

Feather pillows.

Tennis shoes that I love.

Our dogs.

Our cats.

Kitchen appliances.

My comfy chair.

Flannel sheets.

Washing machines and dryers.

Hair dryers.

Mail service.

Garbage service.

Jackets.

Leaves that turn colors.

Birds that chirp their praises to the Lord.

Nature in general...animals, plants, rocks, oceans, mountains, lakes, sunsets, stars...all of it points to a creative loving Father.

Hugs from my children.

Calls from my family.

Babies.

Naps.

Games.

Memories.

Holidays.

Books.  Books.  Books.

Front porch swings.

Laughter.

Toothbrushes.

Cokes.

Sunflower Seeds.

Freckles scattered across the noses of my children.

Cars that get us where we need to go.

For all of these things, and many more, both small and great, I am thankful!

No comments: