Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week, a few of the things I am thankful for include:

*Another year with our beautiful, precious oldest princess

*A great group of girls for her to be friends with

*Ingenuity

*The cheese dip at the Mexican restaurant

*A friend who understands

*Time to visit with a friend from college (her daughter's team played our daughter's team in volleyball)

*My favorite dinner

*Music on my iPad

*A chance to minister to our community

*Great times with a great group of kids at ignite

*Listening to the ignite teens lift their voices in worship

*The honesty, and innocence of the youngest princess

*A Netflix movie with the youngest princess

*A few minutes of uninterrupted time with the young prince

*For my Bible, and the freedom to read it whenever and wherever I please

*The great love, support, and help I receive from my wonderful husband

*A great group of students whom I love teaching

*Encouragemant, and blessings from a friend

For these things, and SO many more, I am thankful to God. He gives us so many blessings each day! Take a few minutes, and thank Him for the ways He has blessed you today.

No comments: