Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Here it is again...seems like I posted last week's just yesterday! I love it though! Keeping these lists has given me a greater awareness of God's hand on all things in my life...things both big and small. And I love thanking Him for every bit of it! Here are just a few of the things that stood out from this week...

*A great friend who stepped in to help me out

*Wonderful friends who let me ride with them to the ball game

*Another win for our football team

*Fun times playing with my husband and kids in the yard on a beautiful day

*The littlest princess' piano playing debut

*A great group of students

*A slow, steady rain

*The glimpses of Christlikness I see in the lives of my children

*Getting to talk to my big brother

*A JV win

*A little princess with a big imagination

*The mercies of God that are new every morning

*A surprise lunch from a great friend

For these blessings, and SO many others, I am thankful to God.

No comments: