Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Giving Thanks to the Lord for all He has done both great and small...here are just a few things that I am Thankful for this week...

*Learning that even my inadequacies are blessings, and can be used by God

*Folders with good grades

*Food to eat

*Children who are interested in learning

*A win for our football team

*Time with precious family members

*Good friends for my kids

*Missionaries that are a blessing in their faithfulness

*A friend that speaks the truth in love

*Children who are open to the leading of the Lord

*Time to actually wash, dry, fold and put away not just one, but several loads of laundry

*Yogurt

*Rain

*Awesome friends that help us out and take care of the young prince so he can go to football practice, and we can go to watch the oldest princess play volleyball

*Those who encourage my son

*The littlest princess falling asleep in my lap

*Compassion

*Being able to celebrate another year of life with the greatest man on earth

*Circumstances that help me to be more like my Savior, and cause me to depend on Him more and more

*The fact that when those circumstances come, He is MORE than sufficient

For these blessings, and MANY more...Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look forward to this every Thursday. Love you, Marc