Two Tiaras and a Sword

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness (5)

I am thankful for the young prince.

He has a love for life, and a great sense of humor.  He has a tender heart and an adventuresome spirit. He is great at inventing things.  He is an awesome athlete.  He is half-boy-half-man.  He can act like a little boy one minute, all impulsive, and act like a man the next, making mature decisions.  Buth sides of him make my heart smile with joy.

He grows daily in the Lord, and I know that the Lord has great plans for him.  He is my baby that God protected from being born three months early.  He is my baby that God helped survive "failure to thrive".  If only that doctor could see him now...taller than me!

He is my only son.  The one to carry on the Hodges name.  I have no doubt that he will carry on the Godly heritage that has been passed down to him, and do it well.  I love him dearly, and am very thankful for my "Fred".

No comments: