Two Tiaras and a Sword

Monday, November 4, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness (4)

I am thankful for my beautiful oldest princess.  She is the sweetest, kindest, young lady I could have ever asked for.  She works very hard to please those around her.  She would never intentionally hurt anyone's feelings.  She loves to play sports: volleyball, basketball, cheerleading, and even some powder puff football from time to time.  She works hard at things that don't come easy to her.  She is great with kids.  She is creative and organized.  She has a great fashion sense (that she definitely did not get from her momma).  She loves The Lord, and lives her life to please Him.  She respects her father and I, and is helpful whenever we need her.

She is not perfect, but I think she comes about as close as a teenage  girl can come to perfection.  Our lives have been blessed and enriched by her.  There are days when I don't know what I would do without her.  I am very thankful that God in His wisdom gave her to us to love and raise.

No comments: