Two Tiaras and a Sword

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Massage -A Not-So-Subtle Hint to My Family

With Mother's Day coming up, I thought I would write a fun post, before I get all sentimental...

I want a massage for Mother's Day. Yes, that is definitely what I want. But not from some fancy spa. Nope. Those are not for me. I have (with the help of my children) discovered the World's best back massage technique.

Are you ready for one of our greatest family secrets? No fancy, expensive spas for us! Give me a kid, with a Lego Motorcycle ANY day! Not a Lego car mind you...those don't work as well. It must be a Lego Motorcycle. Seriously, they make great back massagers!

So all I want for Mother's Day is for my children to drive little Lego Motorcycles around on my back. For hours on end. Don't go calling me on child labor laws either. There are three of them, they can take turns. That, and the Brighton Bracelet, which I conveniently emailed the link to my man a few weeks ago.

So see, I am fairly easy to please...Brighton Bracelet, they don't even have to go shopping and pick it out...just a few clicks and Voila! And a Lego Motorcycle Massage...I know it sounds crazy. But, seriously, try it. You will be hooked!

What do you want for Mother's Day? Whatever it is, I hope you get it! But more than that, I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating the precious relationships you have with those you love!

No comments: