Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I love taking the time to share each week little snapshots of the big ways God has blessed our family. I hope reading them reminds you of ways He has blessed you! God is so awesome! He deserves all glory and praise!

*Safe travels for the volleyball team

*Air conditioning

*The good news from a far state was true :-)!

*Lessons learned at the marriage conference

*Fun times with good Christian friends

*A wonderful, godly husband

*Both volleyball teams winning their games :-)!!!!!!

*A book that is stretching me, and challenging me spiritually

*The safe travels of family members

*Ignite teens that invite their friends

*Unspoken blessings beyond anything I could ask or imagine

*Daily ministry opportunities

*A lady that I don't even know that faithfully prays daily for the prayer request that is nearest and dearest to my heart. What a blessing is that!

No comments: