Two Tiaras and a Sword

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Game Time!

Our school began a football program this year.  Just in time for the young prince to play.  Here are a few pictures from the very first game...
The young prince on the sideline. 
I absolutely LOVE this picture!  That's MY young prince!!
The littlest princess.  Watching the clouds and waiting for the game to start.  Oh, the carefree days of childhood!

The oldest princess is a cheerleader.  She got pretty sick after the game started.  But she was a trooper, and rallied back to cheer with the squad before the end of the game.  I love my girl!


Going in to play!  And for his very first time, he did great!  The team didn't win, but WOW they all did a fantastic job, and held the other team well.  We are  looking for great things out of this wonderful group of young men!

Who  knew I would ever be excited about football?  But, I think I just might be able to get into it after all!

No comments: