Two Tiaras and a Sword

Sunday, August 7, 2011

And The Littlest Princess Says..."It's my BIG DAY tomorrow!"

The littlest princess starts Kindergarten tomorrow. And watching her excitement, reminds me of my first day of Kindergarten. I too, was the baby of my family by several years. I had watched my big sister and brother go off to school day after day. I LOVED books, and would line my stuffed animals up and sit in my little rocking chair and teach them all day long. So, on my first day of Kindergarten, I was up and dressed WAY TOO early. I remember having to sit and wait until it was time to go for what felt like YEARS! Anyway, I thought I would ask the littlest princess a few questions, to see what exactly is on her mind...
What do you think about starting Kindergarten tomorrow?
I'm excited and ready. I'm so excited! I can't wait! I wish I could be there already!
What do you think you will miss the most about K-4?
Very good question!! Umm. My teacher, cause she was very fun. But the thing I didn't like...taking naps!
What do you think you will like best about K-5?
My friends, and my teacher.
What do you think you will not like about K-5?
Nothing (cute little giggle)
What do you think you will like best about your new teacher?
I think she will be nice and funny! I hope she is excited about teaching!
So there you have it. The littlest princess' night before Kindergarten interview.
**5:55 a.m. Update** And she is up and running she came in and said, "Hallelujah!! Today is the day I go to school!!" This should be fun! Pictures to follow :-)!
All ready to go!

Finally there!!!

No comments: