Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday 6

Psalms 26:7  That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.

*For a new phone, and my husband who went and got it for me

*For an impromptu date with my wonderful husband

*For the oldest princess who made our impromptu date possible - She is awesome!

*For friends who came to watch the young prince play basketball

*For being quoted by a former student - They DO listen, and learn (and even better, it was a life lesson, not an academic lesson :-)! )

*For getting to witness one of the greatest buzzer shots - EVER

*For a Saturday with no obligations outside of housework and loving on my kiddos

*For a great day in the Lord's house with people I love

*For a precious baby that was dedicated to the Lord

*For news of God working in the lives of some of our church ladies

*For friends who encourage at just the right time

*For games with my friends

*For a cancelled appointment

*For students who make me smile

*For good news for a family member

*For an unexpected break

*For time to chip away at our laundry mountain

*For FaceTime

*For drop in visits during the day by the young prince - makes my day!

*For sweet times with the youngest princess who is growing up WAY too fast

*For my prince who picked up dinner on his way home

*For the youngest princess playing her favorite song on the piano and singing along

*For the awesome piano teacher who taught it to her

*For a beautiful, warm, sunny day

*For laughter with the oldest princess and the young prince

*For a friend who carries band-aids in her purse, and love in her heart

*For another friend who shares the youngest princess's love of chocolate

*For the youngest princess's sweet whisper, "Will you snuggle with me?"

*For unconditional love from God, and my wonderful husband

For all of these things, and so many more, I am thankful to the Lord!


No comments: