Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday 7

*For time with a sweet friend

*For a good dinner with my prince and the youngest princess

*For laughter with friends

*For safety for our ball teams

*For a good morning with my family

*For the Holy Spirit working in the young prince's heart

*For celebrating 50 years of marriage with a godly church couple

*For a chance to talk to and get to know some of our church family even better

*For an answer to a long prayed prayer

*For the young prince being responsible while we were gone

*For finally catching up with my mother in law on the telephone

*For a sweet note from a great kid - encouragement from an unexpected place

*For a husband who works hard and sacrifices for his family

*For healthy children

*For kindle books, so we can order the next book in the series that the youngest princess and I are reading

*For great books full of godly principles that I can read to the youngest princess

*For a few minutes of fun with the young prince playing a game

*For men who study in order to teach others Biblical truths

*For answered prayers for a friend's dad

*For some one on one time with the youngest princess

*For a surprise quick visit with a friend we rarely get to see

*For great co-workers who jumped in and helped me out at very short notice

*For playing (sneaking up the stairs like spies) with the youngest princess, and the sparkle in her eyes when I joined in her game of make-believe

*For my wonderful husband who put the clothes in the dryer so I wouldn't have to go back downstairs after settling  in for the night

*For a great series of books that I'm reading to my class, and the fact that they enjoy them as much as I do

*For a delicious sweet surprise Valentine in the mail from a great big brother

*For friends who pray

*For my sweet husband who bought beautiful flowers for the princesses and I for Valentine's Day

*For  God's example of true, unconditional love

*For fun in the kitchen with my girls

For these things, and many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord.  He blesses us way above and beyond anything I could fit on paper.  To God be the glory!

No comments: