Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday 9

1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

*For a safe trip for the prince on a rainy night

*For a blessing in disguise

*For time with just the youngest princess

*For more safety for the prince

*For time to finish another book with the youngest princess

*For a safe trip for our whole family

*For the opportunity to see the oldest princess in a cheer competition

*For special honors given to the oldest princess and her friend

*For safety for family members who were dangerously close to an accident

*For a great service at church, and even some comic relief

*For coloring contests

*For paper football games

*For laughing children

*For the word me scribbled out, and Jesus written in

*For a pleasant discovery that the young prince made a good, mature decision

*For warm, comfortable beds

*For electricity

*For running water

*For friends who went out of their way to celebrate with me

*For a friend  who got  up early and make a birthday cake

*For answers to MAJOR prayers for four different families

*For grace - as I have been reading through Liviticus and numbers, I am EXTREMELY thankful for grace

*For conversations with my nephew and my niece

*For the assurance that my children are listening and taking important lessons to heart

*For a fabulous Youth Pastor, and Youth Pastor's wife

*For laughter with the family

For all these things, and of course, many many more, I am thankful to the Lord.


No comments: