Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday 5

Because we so often take things for granted, here are a few things I am thankful for this week, that I might normally take for granted.

*For laughing and being silly with the youngest princess

*For a chance for the young prince to go hunting

*For a drop in visit from a friend

*For time with the oldest and youngest princesses

*For the youngest princess having a blast doing something as simple as painting

*For my girls enjoying time together despite their age differences

*For celebrating a new life

*For technology

*For a husband who is as awesome a Daddy as he is a husband

*For friends who make me laugh

*For laid back Saturdays

*For unexpected time with the oldest princess

*For a wonderful husband who went above and beyond to surprise me and help me out

*For doctors who help my sick children feel better

*For safety from the storms

*For a friend who loves me enough to call me in the early morning to offer a safe place to ride out the storm

*For the assurance that a very special lady who I loved dearly is now in the presence of our Savior

*For shelter from the cold

*For the youngest princess crawling up in my lap, and just being quiet together

*For fun memories with my nieces and nephews

*For laughing and joking with friends

*For a peaceful home

*For a great youth pastor and youth pastor's wife

For all of these things, and I am sure, many more, that I have missed, I am thankful to the Lord.

No comments: