Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful to God for His many blessings on our lives, which include, but are definitely not limited to...

*Safe travels after a fun filled trip

*Lunch out with the family

*Finding the exact boots that the young prince wanted...on clearance

*Finding Easter outfits for all the kids in one trip, at one store - cue
the Hallelujah Chorus!

*Enjoying getting to know new friends on a relaxing day

*God's hand of protection on the youngest princess and a friend

*A great day in the Lord's house

*That someone I love is feeling much better

*A new (to me) prayer concept that keeps coming up (I know it is the Holy Spirit) that has challenged the way I pray, and enriched my prayer life

*A fairly easy transition back into our routine after having last week out of school

*A new lady attending classes that could change her life

*The opportunity to help a friend who is always helping me

*Sweet fellowship with other believers of all ages

Thank you Lord specifically for these blessings and many more over the past week!

No comments: