Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

For this week, a sampling if some of the MANY blessings I am thankful for:
*For three beautiful, healthy children

*A warm blanket on a cold morning

*Fun times making memories with my kids

*A break from the "busy" life

*Two baptized Sunday morning

*Being out of my comfort zone, which helps me know how to better help others when they are in that same position

*Dinner at home several nights in a row

*That the littlest princess is beginning to show real maturity in her prayers

*Heat on cold days

*Every few minutes that pass without me coughing

*Both princesses making music on the piano, and the young prince making music on his guitar

*Answered prayers for Grace

*The prayers of friends

*Great 5th grade students

*Cough drops

*Sweat shirts

*Encouragers

*The young prince spending time with the littlest princess

*The youngest princess confessing without being prompted

Thank You, Lord...for all of these things, moments, and people that You used to be a blessing in my life this week.

No comments: