Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October Baby

I have just seen a really powerful movie called October Baby. It is about a girl who was supposed to be aborted, but lives. It is a story of hope, and belonging, and forgiveness. It is a top quality movie with great acting, and a touching storyline. It deals with the mature issue of abortion, so I would not take young children, but otherwise it is a clean movie...no curse words etc. It has a wonderful mix of humor and drama. I laughed and cried throughout the whole movie.

I feel like this movie will minister to women all over the United States that have had abortions. I also feel like it will minister to the nurses and doctors that perform abortions. So, if you know anyone who falls into either of those categories, please make plans to have them join you in seeing this movie when it comes out in the spring. If you are interested in learning some of the behind the scenes info, or in watching the trailer, please go to www.octoberbabymovie.net

Oh, and some of it was filmed in Alabama...so you local folks will recognize some of the places :-)! There is also a special limited release October 28th, so if you live in or near the Montgomery area, I highly recommend that you see it if you can.

Please support this awesome movie. I can't wait to see how God uses it to touch and change lives!

No comments: