Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

This week I am thankful for...

*Relaxed summer evenings on the porch swing with my man.

*The fact that a Barbie blow-up pool makes me the "Greatest Mommy in the World"

*Kittens playing on the front porch.

*Kids playing basketball in the driveway.

*Ice cream and fudge with friends.

*Saturday mornings.

*Hot pizza with stringy melted cheese.

*Awesome times with our church teens.

*Helpers for our Spaghetti dinner.

*Blueberries. Yum!

*A new outfit.

*Kids that enjoy one another's company (most of the time).

*Friends and family who encourage me.

*The new online Bible Study I'm doing.

*God's grace, and mercy.

*Helping hands to do household chores.

Take a second to think of some things you are thankful for. Then give thanks to the Lord for ALL of His blessings! Have a happy, Thankful Thursday!

No comments: