Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I want to be more thankful...so I think I will take a few minutes each Thursday and reflect over the past week and some of the things I am thankful for:

*Beaches, and the chance to get to enjoy them every once in a while

*My niece and nephews, and the fact that even though they live far away and there is a significant age difference, they are still some of my children's best friends.

*Safety for family members and friends as they traveled this week

*Days in the summer where we have nothing that we HAVE to do

*Our church teens, and how we see them growing in their walk with the Lord

*My heavenly Father

*Earthly fathers that love the Lord, and impact our lives in such significant ways

*The reminder that often times the little "aggravations" in life, are avenues that lead us to the storehouse of God's greatest blessings

*No cavities for the two that had dentists appointments this week

*The book resale shop that has a HUGE Christian section

And

*the chance to help my daughter and a friend in need, all at the same time

Of course, that just scratches the surface of the MANY things I have to be thankful for this week...but these are just a few of prominent ones. Hope you too are encouraged to be thankful as well! Love you all, and hope you have a Thankful Thursday!

No comments: