Two Tiaras and a Sword

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June 28, 2016

Yesterday was a great day.  I woke up and did my First 5 devotions.  I got some laundry started and did a few things around the house.  The Oldest Princess was at work, My Prince went to work, and it was just the Young Prince and I at home for most of the morning.

The Oldest Princess had plans to meet the Adopted Princess for lunch, and they were sweet enough to invite me to come along as well.  My Prince asked if he could come also, and we told him he could but only if he paid for lunch.  The Youngest Princess was still at her friend's house, and I didn't want the Young Prince to be left out, so we invited him to come, too.

Before we left, I got a text from my sweet friend who kept the hedgehog for us while we went to World Changers.  She was going to bring him home on her way to run some errands.  So we now have the hedgehog back at home, and the Youngest Princess is happy.

We all went to a little local restaurant and had lunch together.  It was good to see the Adopted Princess as we had not seen her since we got home from our cruise.

The Oldest Princess was bing a driver for a friend of ours, and had to go do that when we finished lunch.  The Adopted Princess had an errand to run, and the rest of us came home.  I got some more done around the house and some things done that I am working on for school.


The Youngest Princess came home from her friend's house.  The Oldest Princess left to take home the little girl that she babysits and then pretty much came right back home.  We started getting ready for our family night out.

My Prince had bought tickets for us to go as a family and see my favorite musical that was coming to town.  I was so excited that I could hardly wait!  The Young Prince and the Youngest Princess had not seen it before, and I could not wait for them to see it.

We went to dinner first and then to the musical.  It was wonderful as always.  The Young Prince endured it (probably for my sake), and everyone else really enjoyed it.  The Youngest Princess was pretty tired, after spending the night with a friend the night before, but she still did good.  The Young Prince admitted that he liked it, but that it was "just. WAY. TOO. LONG."  He probably would have enjoyed it more if it had been about 1/4 of the length.

We stopped for dessert in the form of hot, fresh donuts on the way home.  It was a great day all the way around.  Fun times and great memories!

Until I blog again...

No comments: