Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday 35

*For circumstances that drive me to my knees, and deepen my relationship with The Lord

*For courage and strength when my courage and strength are gone

*For people willing to stand up for right, even when it is very, very hard

*For a nice dinner with my prince

*For answered prayer

*For my kiddos making it home from the game safely-even if it was at 2:30am

*For someone who paid attention to details, and cared enough to switch the schedule a little, so the young princess could get some much needed rest

*For a beautiful day

*For the chance to be a part of a very sweet couple's special day

*For friends

*For fun fellowship

*For two baptisms

*For a rededication

*For safety for my Mother and Father-in-Love as they traveled

*For a very exciting football game

*For not one, not two, not three, but FOUR touchdowns for the young prince - Whoo Hoo!!

*For Grammy and Poppy being here to see the young prince play football

*For the chance to see my girl play volleyball

*For a disappointment that turned out to be a delicious dinner

*For a much needed good night's rest

*For a good day at work

*For a chance to "get away" for a quick, romantic dinner for two, with my prince (okay, so it was a rushed dinner at Burger King, but we used our imaginations and enjoyed being kid free for a few minutes)

*For finally getting some things accomplished that I needed to get accomplished

*For a teacher who honored a frazzled mom's request

*For Grammy and Poppy being willing to run some very important errands that I did not have time to run

*For the peace of knowing true love from my family

*For verses that encourage me "right where I am" no matter what I am going through at that particular time

For all these things and MANY, MANY more I am thankful to the Lord!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for you.