Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Psalms 104:33-34  I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live:  I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.  My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

*For family, fellowship, and fun

*For learning a new game

*For beautiful pictures that I will treasure forever

*For learning a little more about something that scares me...making it a little less scary

*For warm fires

*For forgivness

*For kids that have fun playing together

*For it working out for my prince to be able to meet our niece to be

*For my prince, who is absolutely, hands down the greatest husband God could ever give me

*For awesome family memories

*For a safe trip home

*For something the young prince said that touched my heart to the core, and made me smile from head to toe

*For great news and an answer to prayer for a friend - Still praying for the same for another friend

*For a family that worked together and got the house back in order

*For sweet friends who brought us a delicious pork loin

*For a precious baby and his new family who will take wonderful care of him

*For my husband and son who put together my awesome present from my in-laws

*For a day to relax before going back to work

*For going to back to church and seeing people I've missed very much over the last couple of weeks

*For a roof over my head, food on our table, and soft warm blankets 

Thank You, Lord for all of these blessings, and the many more that are too numerous to count here in this place.  Your goodness, love, and mercy are way more than I ever deserve.



No comments: