Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thankful Thursday - November 2, 2017

*A very special note from a very special person  

*A sweet surprise left on our porch

*Words spoken that I will treasure in my heart forever.

*A time of fellowship with good friends

*An unexpected blessing

*A quiet night at home with my Prince and the Youngest Princess

We have so very much to be thankful for!  Blessing abound everywhere in many different ways.  Take time to count some of your blessings this week, and she how quickly they add up.

*A surprise pulled off without a hitch

*For an exciting evening for family members

*For a win for two hometown teams

*A restful day at home 

*For safe travels for the Oldest Princess

*For the chance for us all to be together even if for a short time

*Fun times with a good friend and some awesome kindergarten students learning about God's Word

*A friend who kept her word, got out of her comfort zone, and warmed my heart with her gesture of kindness

*A good service with two baptisms

*Lunch with my two favorite guys - My Prince and the Young Prince

*Good friends who are gracious and kind to offer help

*For rest for the Youngest Princess

*For a thoughtful gift that made my day

*For friends who pray when I call on them

*For God's hand at work

*For a service opportunity, and fun times with friends old and new

*For a long talk with the Oldest Princess

*For laughter with my family

*For meeting new friends and learning their life story 

*For a Championship for my hometown team

*For a couple of chances to encourage the Youngest Princess

*For the encouragement of friends

*For communication

*For an answer to prayer

*For a hope for the future

I am so thankful to the Lord for these things and of course many more.  His goodness is overwhelming!  Praising Him today for all He is, all He has done, and all He is going to do.  





No comments: