Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday 11/16/17

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

*For safe travels for the Oldest Princess

*For a fun day irking with the Oldest Princess

*For my wonderful Prince who steps in and helps when I need him

*For the Youngest Princess getting to play a little in the first basketball game

*For the joy of watching the Youngest Princess cheer

*For a fun dinner out with my family

*For a quiet evening to work on a project after a loooong busy day

*For rest

*For time together for the whole family

*For little ones full of energy that bless my heart with their childlike faith

*For teamwork 

*For my girls sitting with me in church 

*For a great opportunity for the Young Prince

*For special times sharing and growing with ladies I love

*For people who show they care in big and in small ways

*For a much needed purchase, made possible by a generous donation

*For a fun evening with My Prince and the Youngest Princess

*For the Holy Spirit who guides me and helps me when my flesh is weak

*For the prayers of my Prince when I need backup 

*For being able to see the Youngest Princess cheer again

*For am answer to prayer

*For the privilege to help someone I love

*For a great book that is cutting me to the core and teaching me hard but much needed things

*For conversations that go beyond surface topics and drive me to think deeply

*For medicines that help the symptoms of allergies and allergic reactions 

*For hope

*For grace

*For health

*For laughter

*For unconditional love

*For God’s hand of protection for the Youngest Princess

For all these things, any many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord.

No comments: