Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thankful Thursday 11/23/17

Certainly not an exhaustive list, because there are millions of things to be thankful for, but these are some of the things that stood out this week.

*A sweet friend who helped us by watching the Youngest Princess

*Two awesome ladies who worked together and subbed for me 

*Safe travels

*An exciting day for the Young Prince

*A chance to see a sweet “frienb” and spend a little time together

*Another great friend who kept the Youngest Princess after school

*Safe travels home

*Time to catch up on laundry

*Steps taken for the future

*A great (long overdue) talk with the Oldest Princess

*A great day in the house of the Lord - worshipping, learning and growing with a great group of people.

*A dinner with good friends

*A fun time for The Youngest Princess

*Time together around the fire pit

*A warm home 

*Quiet time and a lunch date for my Prince and I

*Safe travels for the Oldest Princess

*An answer to prayer

*Chances to work on some of the things God is    speaking to my heart about

*Family time with all of my children 

*Strength, when mine is all gone

*Calls and texts and Facebook posts from family and friends that brighten my day

*Seeing my children practice discernment 

*Acts of service that show love

*A happy, blessed, family filled day

*Playing in the yard with the kids

*S’mores and fire pits 

For all these things, and many many more, I am Thankful to the Lord.

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!



No comments: