Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Thankful Thursday 11/9/17

Some of the things that I am thankful for this week:

*That my works (which are pitiful), do not save me, but that Jesus' work on the cross is my salvation

*A fun evening out with a friend

*Words spoken by the Youngest Princess that my soul needed to hear

*Reconciliation

*A good solid night's rest

*A week that went by really fast

*A relaxed day at home

*A great morning with lots of people I love

*Enough food so that I could have a second plate - after accidentally dumping my first

*People who care enough to let us know they care

*An extravagant gift from special friends

*A chance to celebrate a life long lived

*A great hug from a sweet lady along with words that warmed my heart

*A great lesson taught by a sweet student

*The privilege of watching the Youngest Princess cheer

*A reminder that I am not alone - even though Satan would have me believe that I am

*Heart to heart talks with both my girls

*People and situations that God has put in our lives that cause us to seek Him more, and grow to be more like Him

*Chances to teach my girls about dealing with others/life situations in a godly manner

*The Holy Spirit who leads, guides and helps when I depend on Him

*A job where I get to work with children that I love and help them to grow mentally and spiritually each day

*A chance to sit down with ladies I love and talk about how God worked in our lives through reading and applying His Word throughout our week 

*A hard working husband who is out of this world wonderful

*Encouragement from the Lord in many shapes and forms 

And these are just a few things that stood out this week.  There are innumerable more things that I could add to the list.  God is SO good!  And I am thankful for all of His many, many blessings!







No comments: