Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday 39

*For a fun afternoon watching the oldest princess play powder-puff football

*For time to fellowship with several teachers, parents, and kids that I don't always get to talk to

*For a fun evening for our high school students

*For getting to work with a new friend

*For protection for my son who had to step up unexpectedly

*For the end of a very crazy week

*For a fun time of fellowship with friends

*For an unexpected blessing for the young prince

*For rain that was a blessing in disguise for our family

*For rest

*For another blessing in disguise

*For help from the oldest princess at the spurr of the moment

*For a sweet new family joining our church

*For a reminder that God is so big, it is mind blowing, but yet, He still cares greatly about my life

*For another evening of fun fellowship

*For a good day for the oldest princess on her birthday

*For safety for the oldest princess

*For peace for my prince and I

*For a new driver on deck to help take some of the pressure off

*For safe travels for Grammy and Poppy

*For Grammy getting to spend time with the oldest princess

*For friends who left a sweet surprise for the oldest princess

*For God's protection on the young prince who played a great game

*For answers to prayer

*For the reminder that I may want to pray a little more specifically next time

*For the chance to go to dinner with my prince, and then meet a friend for a movie

*For a movie that will take the gospel to people who may never see it otherwise

*For the testimony of a father with unwavering faith and trust that God is good

*For a blessing for a friend

*For a good crowd on Wednesday night

*For people who share the blessings of their garden with others

*For life

*For health

*For peace

*For love

*For contentment

*For the reminder that I am not sufficient, but that God's sufficiency more than makes up where I fail and fall short

For all these things and many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord!

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello,Tricia. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog" Two tiaras and a sword" and the post on it "Thankful Thursday 39". I am glad to know that you are Pastor's wife. I have also been in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in a great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor in the slums of Mumbai with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short term missions trip to work with us.We would love to have your young children as well as your youth from the Church to come to Mumbai to work with us on a short term missions trip. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.