Two Tiaras and a Sword

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday 40

*For a win for the varsity girl's volleyball team

*For a blessing in disguise

*For a relaxing evening watching the young prince play football

*For a good evening out with the family for dinner

*For a great church family who has a heart for serving our community

*For laughter with friends

*For a beautiful day

*For a sweet text from a friend

*For the freedom to worship

*For a good Bible study

*For the reminder that the young prince is not yet a man, but still a boy, and will still make immature decisions from time to time

*For God's grace that allows me to extend a little grace as well

*For fellowship with friends even if it was short and sweet

*For running into someone I couldn't wait to meet (our newest church baby, and she is precious!!)

*For the young prince's last JV game of the year.  He played his heart out, and I loved watching him play.

*For a chance for the little boys to play.  They were so much fun to watch as well.

*For wisdom when needed

*For answered prayer

*For a chance to straight up share the Gospel with a sweet couple

*For the privilege to pray for others

*For the youngest princess being my side-kick for the afternoon

*For a good check-up at the dentist

*For God's hand of protection on one of our students

*For a good marriage, and a great husband

*For a friend who brought the young prince home

*For love

*For peace

*For rest

*For mercy

*For routines 

*For surprises 

*For great students

*For encouraging parents

*For simple things like beautiful fall flowers, caterpillars, butterflies, sunsets, and crisp cool mornings

For all these things and many, many more, I am thankful to the Lord!


1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Tricia. I am so glad to know you thorugh your profile on the blogger. I am also glad to stop by your blog "Two tiras and a sword" and the post on it "Thankful Thursday 40". I am also so glad to know that you are Pastor's wife and striving to live life for Christ. Well let me share me about my ministry. I hope you will approve the comment (more then a comment) on the post. I have been also in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of MUMBAI, INDIA a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us during thier summer vacation to work with us. We would love to see some young people from your church with the interest in missions come to work with us regularly during their summer vacation. I am sure it would be a life changing experience for them. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwkar Wankhede. Would love to hear from you.